Saturday, May 25, 2024

Energy

My energy feels calm. There's no other way to describe it.

It's been a long time - I can't even remember the last time - since I've felt this way.

And you know what? It feels good. It feels right. It feels like I deserve this.

A month ago I would never have thought - dreamed - I would feel like this.

And I couldn't be more grateful.

I've come a long way in the last five months. Professionally, personally and mentally.

And I don't have anyone to credit but myself.

I've always been my own advocate. Lord knows there hasn't been a boyfriend to rely on for that.

But I also don't think we need to, or should, have others validate you.

Lately I've been feeling like the guy is getting close to being in my orbit, or reality.

Like I can feel his presence in the not-too-distant future.

And I'm excited.

I've waited a very long time to find my match.

Someone who puts as much effort in as I do, who considers me when making plans, who likes cats!

I'm looking for a doer - like me.

Someone who is ready to explore and embrace life with me.

I'm ready.

My next chapter is about to begin.

Here's to the magic of love.


No comments:

Post a Comment